10 DOTS Manifesto
by Silvia Corti (16 March 2018)
- produce your art without ever disregarding the relationship man-nature
and permeating it with moral and ethics.
- time is not what we delude ourselves to know; but it is the forgotten one
of the slow passing seasons, of the small alterations that inexorably
determine the change
- our society screams and cries in the throes of the most atrocious forms
of schizophrenia, victim of itself, of its desire to possess and
accumulate OBJECTS, OBJECTS, OBJECTS.
- BLA, BLA, BLA …. Artist!? Prove it! Do not waste time in self-
celebrating, rather do your job. As a guiding light indicates the
expressive ways that lead to respect and intellectual freedom.
- let creativity emerge in all its forms; support artisanal production,
recycling of materials, 0 impact transportation and, in general, consider
environmental and social issues. In the same way, try to determine fair
prices for your art and keep them.
- devotes a lot of time to the choice of mediums, favours the recycling
one, when possible, and enjoy reforming them. Create harmony
through colours and support the politics of subjective beauty.
- TRAVEL, TRAVEL, TRAVEL! Take time to travel, to lose yourself, to
understand, to know, to reflect and to rework concepts and
- concentrate and establish a deep contact with your truer “I”; toast to the
moments of loneliness because they will allow you to emancipate
yourself. Never lose sight of this goal, listen yourself, even if you will
inevitably fall into the degradation of the commercial genre.
- approach to history and tradition with curiosity, and then rework them in
your own way.
- be pride to be a human being regardless of any gender or ethnic
distinction; make mistakes and then do it again and again, but always
be ready to sacrifice yourself in the name of justice.